Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Pixie LOs

My first month as an Enchanted Pixie has been awesome. I got to work with awesome kits by awesome designers.

The first kit I used was Midnight Musings by Captivated Visions. It is a gorgeous kit, full of magical elements and beautiful colors.





I really love how both of these pages came out.

The second kit I chose was Googly Moogly by Chris Greiser, perfect for LOs of my little monsters :)





I also got the opportunity to work with Diva-licious by My4Princesses Designs before it came out. Seriously loved this kit. The colors, the elements... it's gorgeous.






And last but not least my second layout using the October Mega - Sweet On You



You can see my first LO with this kit here, if you haven't yet.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!