Friday, November 27, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

Things have been a bit weird since bringing Kahlei home from hospital. She picked up so fast and was her old self in no time, but I seem to have suffered from the stress. My mojo has kind of disappeared. Both girls went away to visit Nanna while Hubby went to RPAH for tests and it was a very strange time for me, being away from them. It was the first time I'd spent such a long time away from Ellie (she was gone over a week) and the first time I'd spent a night away from Kahlei (she was gone 2 nights).

I used Wintersong, a collab between By Becca and Designs by Helly to document this time.



 

I was thrilled to get the chance to work with this beautiful kit - it is chock-a-block full of gorgeous elements and papers for magical layouts. Pick it up today :)

I'm trying to find my mojo. What do you guys do to inspire you when you lose your mojo??

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at all your layouts. You amaze me at how creative you are - wish you'd left some here with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!