Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm a Pixie!!!

I don't know why it's taken me so long to announce this, but I am a Pixie over at Enchanted Studio Scraps. It's a great community with some completely amazing designers.


We had to compete in a 4 week Pixie Hunt, where each week we were given a beautiful kit to work with. Here are my Pixie Hunt LOs:


Week 1: Always & Forever using Romance Me by A+ Designs


Week 2: Childlike Qualities using Forever Young by Chaos Lounge


Week 3: Daddy's Girl using Dot Dot Dot by Dani Moy Designs


Week 4: FunHouse using Roxy by Eva Marina Scraps


Since being named a Pixie I have worked with the September Mega Collab - Whimsy Doodle and the October Mega Collab - Sweet on You.


Using Whimsy Doodle



Using Sweet on You


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!