Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Viva La France + Freebie!!

Do you dream of going to France? Do you long to see the magic of Paris? Or are you one of the lucky people who have experienced the wonder of this place?? If you've answered yes to either of these questions (or even if you didn't) then this is the kit for you!



Viva La France by Honey Designs is gorgeous! Now, I mentioned above that you'll love it even if you didn't answer yes to either question because I am in that category, but I loved working with this kit! In fact, I might even go as far to say that it got me thinking about the idea of France - which has never happened to me! But, I kinda want to go. Crazy.

And the best bit? It's currently 25% off!!

Here are my first two layouts with this kit





(Images are linked for leaving love)

While you're snapping up that bargain, you can grab this Sweet Stuff To Scrap Add On for FREE!



And now for the freebie, I made this Cluster Frame with Viva La France - I was inspired!



You can download it here.

If you love Cluster Frames, don't forget to enter my Giveaway!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour,
    Merci beaucoup pour cette très belle QP !
    C from Paris :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, thank you for visiting my blog! Welcome us in the Miss Honey's CT members club:)I love your Twilight LO and the French cluster too. Will come back to see what you do with the Bella Italia kit :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!