Thursday, September 17, 2009

Digiridoo Update

Have I mentioned how much I love the community at Digiridoo Scraps??? It is a truely warm and welcoming place.

Here are a few of my most recent LOs using products from the Digiridoo store.



I used What Girls Dream by BooLandDesigns - it's a gorgeous dreamy kit, full of pastels and amazing elements. It is perfect for magical, girly layouts.
This LO is for the September Scraplift Challenge, hosted by Linnie. Lifted from Woodelf's Girls. Pop over and join in for some fun and a gorgeous posting bonus.



I used Boardwalk for this layout, it's a collaberation by LDrag Designs and Artistic Leanings. It is a stunning kit and I loved working with it. I keep pestering Hubby to take us to the beach so I can take some more photos to use with this!!



Enjoy Spring by Felicia Staulters was the perfect kit for this layout of the girls. I love this photo and really wanted to find a soft, beautiful kit to use with it.



Another stunning kit from LDrag Designs, Johnny & Nadine is wonderfully bright, cheerful and full of gorgeous elements.



Another in my Ellie Dictionary!! I used Born to be Dirty by Caffeine Created Designs, which is full of grungy papers and elements. It's perfect for your boy LOs or for when your Little Princess is outside getting dirty!!!

As I mentioned above, go on over and join in the awesome challenges!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!