Friday, February 5, 2010

Another Gorgeous LO with Swan

I wanted to share another layout with you all, created by the lovely Talia. Talia's layouts always have the best journaling and with a cutie like her daughter, the pics are always so precious!



Now, when I posted yesterday I neglect to mention that whe you buy my new kit, Swan, in my DRS store (or anything from DRS) throughout February you will recieve this amazing collab, Heart of the Matter, absolutely free!!!

 
This kit is simply bursting with goodies and is perfect for Valentine's Day layouts. It contains 80 papers, 100+ elements, 10+ word-arts and 2 alphas. 

This is my part of the collab - I loved working with this theme and colour pallette.

 

I had the chance to work with it last night and I just couldn't stop adding elements - everyone really outdid themselves!

And don't forget to pick up my freebie add on if you haven't alrady :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!