Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Freebie For You!!

Hi guys, today I have a little freebie for you created using this awesome glitter mega pack from Color With Caryn, which you can currently purchase from her store for 30% off!!




So, I thought I would create a little bling for your winter layouts, the freebie contains 2 x single snowflakes, a snowflake scatter, a page border and Let it Snow WA. You can pick it up here. Hope you like it :)



If you like this, pop over to Talia's Blog to snag these adorable frames she created using this mega pack. And if you're freebie hunting you're in the right spot, Talia does an awesome job compiling a list of freebies daily.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie & plug for my blog! I love your blog design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Talia,
    Merci beaucoup pour ces très jolis flocons !
    C from Paris :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!