Saturday, August 15, 2009

I love my digiscrapping. I am seriously on the best CTs around! I have a family blog where I post my LOs but I wanted a blog dedicated to my Creative Team commitments, so this blog is just that :)

Here are my most recent LOs - from here on I hope to post things seperately to give each designer the spotlight they deserve!

Using Monica's Wedding by Jscrapbug - Jas is retiring and you can get this kit for $1!!























Using GirlFriends Kit and Elly Love Mini Kit by ScrapWarrior























Using Tween Scene by Color with Caryn and Chris Greiser Designs














































Using Funky Monkey by Scrappyweiss Designs
























Using Template by Mychl's Flights of Fancy available on the Digiridoo Blog for Template Tuesday and Ferntree Fairies by Scrap'it Designs
























Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!